By action | August 20, 2008
You know what sucks (can I say that here – lol) about network marketing? You have to be NICE to people!
You know who you are. You want to wear that favorite grungy t-shirt on the weekend, you don’t want to smile while standing in line at the bank or feel compelled to strike up a conversation with someone at the grocery store.
Well the #1 thing I love about MLM and Network Marketing is it forces you to be a better person.
It does not matter if you are like me and enjoy building your downline online. You still have to get out into the real world and you never know who you are going to run into (maybe your next team leader).
Before heading our to take care of daily duties you might put a better looking shirt on, you might smile while standing in line because you never know who you are going to bump into.
Here is a list from the Golden Book on how to become a friendlier person:
- Don’t criticize, condemn or complain.
- Give honest, sincere appreciation.
- Arouse in the other person an eager want.
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- Smile (try this when you are driving in rush hour traffic, people will think you are nuts and will look away – funny).
- Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most
important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interests.
- Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely.
One Response to “MLM Sucks”
You must be logged in to post a comment.